Tuesday 8 April 2014

Lounging around



Hello! Over the weekend I decided to take a trip down to the The Geffrye Museum . I go there to find a wealth of inspiration on interiors and history in the UK. It's also such a calming place to reflect on things whilst enjoying the gardens too. It really is such a beautiful place right in the center of all the hustle and bustle in Shoreditch. Make sure you try and visit it if you can! It really is worth it and the bonus is it's FREE!









This is also my first outfit post so please bear with me. They will get better than this promise. I was going for a relaxed and comfortable weekend look with my American Apparel jeans  and Superga plims. The bag is from Topshop and the top is another American apparel number I had in my wardrobe. I love reusing the same things where I can and refreshing my look with a couple of key staples.

1 comment:

  1. Nice backpack and jeans :) OASAP FALL GIVEAWAY! Click here to enter : http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2014/09/oasap-fall-giveaway.html#more :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete