Monday 22 August 2011

Thomas Struth - Whitechapel Gallery

I finally managed to take a wonder over to the Whitechapel gallery today to check out Thomas Struth's exhibition. I had wanted to see it for awhile now and my two for one offer was constantly staring at me making me feel guilty every time I opened the fridge (which is quite a lot). The exhibition compromised of several works from the 1970's right through to the early 2000's ( I despise calling the last decade the naughties!!).


Below is a selection of works you can see at the gallery - but the images here by no means do them justice. They are huge in reality and the quality of the images are so vibrant and detailed they actually blew my mind away. My favourites are the New York desolate street scenes.















No comments:

Post a Comment